Details that will help you make the right decision
Format: Hot Adult Contemporary
Slogan: “Real Music Variety”
Target Demo: 18 – 34 years
Listen Online: www.wxtq.com/Power105
Featured WXTQ Programming
- Flagship station for Ohio University Bobcats Football and Basketball
- Local High School Football and Basketball (5 Athens County High Schools)
- Sonrise Sunday from 8-10 a.m.
- Rick Dees Weekly Top 40 Sundays 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
- The Encore with DJ A-Roc, Saturday 8 p.m.-Midnight
- Groovy Soup, Ohio’s Local Music Artist Showcase, Sundays 7 p.m.- 8 p.m.
- Full Throttle Rock, Sundays 8 p.m.-Midnight
970 WATH and 97.1 FM
Format: News/Talk/Sports/Classic Hits
Slogan: “Classic Hits 970 WATH”
Target Demo: 30+
Listen Online: www.wxtq.com/WATH
Featured WATH Programming
- CBS News & Stormtracker 13 Weather
- Ohio State University Football and Basketball
- Cincinnati Reds
- Cincinnati Bengals
- Columbus Blue Jackets Hockey
- Athens High School Baseball, Football and Basketball
- PartyLine with Dave and Scott, Monday-Friday 9 a.m.-10 p.m.
- Sentimental Journey, Monday-Friday 10 a.m. – Noon
- Athens County/City Health Department’s “Make it Happen”, Wednesdays from 10 a.m.-10:30 a.m.
- Fairhope Hospice Presents, Thursdays 10 a.m-10:30 a.m.
- Sunday Morning Programming including: Bill Gaither’s Homecoming Show, Christians Hour, Music and the Spoken Word, Gospel Music
- Classic Caravan, Weekdays 4 p.m. – 6 p.m.
- Sportsfan, Weekdays 6 p.m. – 7 p.m.