Paul Holden

Originally from Littleton, Colorado, Paul followed in the footsteps of his Dad and cousin, attended Ohio University. With a Major in Journalism and minor in Communications Studies, Paul quickly started bouncing around from different forms of media. He wrote for the student newspaper The Post, covering sports and writing columns, he also produced video and podcasts for the Post before becoming a news intern here at WATH/WXTQ.

Paul would go on to be the afternoon newscaster in the fall of 2016 to the spring of 2017. He also was on Saturday afternoons during that time. Paul was selected to lead the Power 105 Morning Show in June of 2017 and has been getting southeast Ohio up and moving on weekdays ever since. Paul is also the production director, music director and imaging director for the stations.

Paul is most proud of his show that launched in August 2018 called Groovy Soup. Each week, Paul interviews artists and bands from across Ohio and plays their music on air, giving exposure to the group and showing our audience how many talented artists are in the Buckeye state.

Paul can also be seen driving the Jambulnce to local events, another one of his favorite parts of the job, so if you see the Jambo, come say hi! Just don’t get him started about his beloved Colorado Rockies, he’ll just talk your ear off.