The Southeast Ohio Regional Kitchen, a program of Hocking Athens Perry Community Action (HAPCAP), is participating in the summer Food Service Program. Meals will be provided to all eligible children without charge and are the same for all children, regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age or disability; there will be no discrimination in the course of the meal service.
The Summer Feeding Program:
- Is offered through many pantries, churches, and shelters throughout Southeast Ohio
- Is open to all children 18 and younger, or any person 19 to 21, who is mentally or physically disabled
- Operates in Athens, Hocking, Gallia, and Perry counties
- There are no income requirements
- The only stipulation is that the meal must be eaten on-site.
For a complete list of the meal locations and times, please go to the HAPCAP website at http://hapcap.org/summerfeeding