2-1-1 is a nation-wide service connecting over 14 million people to services every year. Specialists are available 24/7 to help people access local resources and services including:
- supplemental food and nutrition programs
- shelter and housing options and utilities assistance
- services for veterans
- health care and vaccination information
- addiction prevention and rehabilitation programs
- reentry help for ex-offenders
- support groups for individuals with mental illnesses or special needs
- and more.
To find help in Athens County Ohio, call 2-1-1 or search for local resources through www.211athenscounty.org. If dialing 2-1-1 does not work from your phone, dial 866-784-3132 for Athens County resources.
Happy 2-1-1 Day!