The Nelsonville City Council will hold a regular Council meeting on Monday, November 12, 2018 at 7:00PM in Council Chambers at City Hall. The following items are on the agenda for discussion;
- Minutes from the last regular meeting
- Minutes from the last special meeting
- Citizen’s Comments
- Business and Organizational Comments
- Committee Discussion: Recreation, Street, Utility, Finance, Judiciary, Planning & Development, Police & Fire
- Fire Department Update
- First Reading
o Ordinance 54-18
- An Ordinance Authorizing the City Manager to Execute A Contract For Grosvenor Street Water Line Project And Declaring An Emergency.
o Ordinance 55-18
- An Ordinance Amending Chapter 5.03 of The Nelsonville City Code—Water Regulations.
o Ordinance 56-18
- An Ordinance Amending The 2018 Appropriations Ordinance to Appropriate from The Unappropriated Balance The Following: Fifty Thousand Dollars ($50,000.00) From Fund #750 To Line Item# 750-770-80080 (Tri-County Lift Station); And Twenty-One Thousand Thirty-Five Dollars ($21,035.00) From Water Fund# 600 To Line Item# 600-600-90020 (Grosvenor Water Line Project).
- Second Reading
o Ordinance 52-18
o An Ordinance Authorizing the City Manager to Prepare and Submit An Application To Participate In The Appalachia Regional Commission/Governor’s Office Of Appalachia Program(S) And To Execute Contracts As Required.
- City Manager’s Report
The public is invited and encouraged to attend.